Ride and shoot in May

Organizing an event? Planning to go shooting? Looking for a spotter? Post all that here.
Pete

Ride and shoot in May

Post by Pete »

For the motorcyclists among us...

Let's find a range that will let us shoot pistols, and make an excursion via a scenic motorcycle ride to so some Saturday afternoon shooting in May.

Does anyone know a range perhaps on the other side of the Gotthard pass?
Mic

Re: Ride and shoot in May

Post by Mic »

I was through the Gotardo yesterday, may be wrong, but there seems to be a range immediately after the tunnel on the right (going south).

That said, would be more interesting to do something up top... shooting with a view. I would need to rent a bike, but I'm in.

(does it have to be pistols? Kinda want to see a group of bikers rocking long rifles on their back... mad max style)
.22lr: Marlin Golden 39a, Walther PPQ
9mm: Beretta 92 M9A3, CZ 75b
.45: SW PC 1911, SW Governor
5.56: Beretta ARX, Bushmaster AR15
.308: SDM M25
12GA: Benelli M2 SP
Pete

Re: Ride and shoot in May

Post by Pete »

Mic wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:18 am I was through the Gotardo yesterday, may be wrong, but there seems to be a range immediately after the tunnel on the right (going south).

That said, would be more interesting to do something up top... shooting with a view. I would need to rent a bike, but I'm in.

(does it have to be pistols? Kinda want to see a group of bikers rocking long rifles on their back... mad max style)
This place? https://tirostorico.ch/